Celebrate Richmond’s 200th Anniversary
Many events have been planned for Richmond’s 200th Anniversary.
Follow these links for event information.
- Historical Photo display in the Richmond Library (May 1 – June 30)
- Fashion Show & Tea in St. Philips Hall (May 19 2-4pm)
- Richmond Settlers – finding ancestors with Jim Stanzell in the Richmond Library (May 30 2pm)
- 200th Anniversary Parade on McBean Street (June 16 at 11am)
- Horse drawn Historic Trolley Ride from Fairgrounds near corner of Perth & McBean Streets (June 16 & 17 1pm, 2pm & 3pm)
- Self-guided Walking Tour of McBean Street – with historically costumed interpreters (June 16 & 17 afternoons)Starting at 3444 McBean Street
- or download the walking tour app here <McBean Walking Tour>